As a Salesforce B2C Commerce Cloud TL, you will support client projects and contribute to the overall SFCC Practice. This role requires sales engineering excellence, the ability to create SFCC best practice and standards within a global distributed environment.
Responsibilities and duties
- Work collaboratively with our cross functional teams to Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C solutions.
- Analysis, implementation and development leadership of technical solutions on SFCC B2C.
- Technical thought leader and mentor for other developers.
- Integrate with major external systems including ERP, CRM, OMS, payment gateway system, middleware, and other systems as required by project scope.
- Participation in post-sales technical scoping, requirements and solution evaluation, & review.
- Evaluating clients’ 1st and 3rd party data integration, technology vendor requirements, and participating in developing integration strategies for the platform.
- Assist with preparation of client facing technical communication and documentation.
- Keep up to date with all industry changes and latest methodology within the commerce industry.
Qualifications and skills
- 3+ years’ experience with Salesforce Commerce Cloud B2C Solutions
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 1+ year leading software development teams
- 2+ years in client facing role - internal or external
- Working knowledge of server level infrastructure as applied to Salesforce Commerce builds
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns
- Good team player who can work with people of all levels / backgrounds
What we offer
- A decent salary level which allows you to think about our mutual success and not about tomorrow.
- Flexible working hours. You create your own schedule. Important part though: many of our clients are from US, so be ready for occasional evening calls.
- Possibility to work remotely. You prefer home office or traveling around? Easy, that's exactly how we operate.