The SFCC Back-End Engineer is primarily responsible for producing quality, on-budget, and on-schedule solutions on projects.
Responsibilities and duties
- Creatively solve complex problems
- Development on the SFCC platform
- Develop custom extensions to be released as third-party add-ons
- Contribute to internal initiatives such as improving our development processes
Qualifications and skills
- Familiarity with the jQuery library and JSON, Syntax.
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Principles.
- Experience working with XML and importing/exporting XML files.
- Debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to API integrations.
- SFCC Certified Developer or SFCC Certified Architect.
- 2+ years experience in web development; maintenance programs, integrations, servers.
- Likes mentoring, coaching, and training others.
- Experience in both Agile & Waterfall environments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with teammates and clients.
What we offer
- A decent salary level which allows you to think about our mutual success and not about tomorrow.
- Flexible working hours. You create your own schedule. Important part though: most of our clients are from US, so be ready for occasional evening calls.
- Possibility to work remotely. You prefer home office or traveling around? Easy, that's exactly how we operate.